Finding your right ring size
At Rock Lobster, we like to think of ourselves as experts in engagement, wedding rings and precious rings, and we know that finding the perfect fit is extremely important.
We like to ensure that you feel happy with your sizing and your ring, so to ensure that we have devised a table which shows the inside circumference of each UK size ring. If you would like to double check your ring size, we ask that you seek help at your local jewellers, pop in to our Worcester store or follow our DIY ring sizer steps just down below.
|Ring Sizes UK||Circumference (mm)||Ring Sizes UK||Circumference (mm)|
Tips for a true fit: The best time to measure your finger is in the evening, and we ask that you avoid measuring when you are cold as your fingers are at least half a size smaller.
Measure at home
Follow these easy instructions to get an estimate of your ring size right at home, we do advise to get your finger measured professionally at a jewellers to achieve an accurate ring size but we appreciate this is not always possible.
1. Find a piece of string or a strip of paper no wider than 1.3cm (1/2 inch).
2. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use the chart above to determine your UK ring size.
If you require more assistance, we are always here to help.
01905 729022 or email@example.com